Saturday, June 17, 2017

Turku, Tomorrow I Ride

Bob has just left in the wee hours to catch his bus to Helsinki Airport.

Tomorrow I go to the bike rental shop to get my bike and start my first day's ride to Kustavi.

Bags are ready, devices are charged, memory cards are formatted.  All I have on the agenda for today is to buy my train ticket to Helsinki for my return and check out an art exhibit that Bob very mysteriously recommended for me.

Here are some photos from Turku which lend evidence to its party town character.  We joined in yesterday by sampling some foods by the waterfront. A gigantic bratwurst with sauerkraut in a bun for me.

Waterfront Stalls
Food, clothing, spices, games...



Very Typical


Town Square Market by Day...


and Night Still Active
(Though probably hard to see, 3 am has it still busy)


Later, from Kustavi,

Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment